Michigan-Detroit

AW: First Meeting with Rev Tonight!!!

We have our first meeting with our Reverand tonight! I'm soooo nervous, I've never met him before and it is an Episcopalian Church, which we have never been to..Any advice? How did all of your first meetings go??
BabyFruit Ticker

Photobucket

Re: AW: First Meeting with Rev Tonight!!!

• edited December 2011
    My only advice is to be honest and open minded. But that's based on other people's experiences. We are meeting with our Priest next month and I'm a little nervous too. It sounds like they ask some pretty in depth questions about your relationship.But I've heard very positive things about the experience so I'm sure it will go well.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Like PP said. Be honest and be open minded. This will give yourself and your FI the chance to talk about your differences with a neutral person in the mix. This will also give you both a chance to see each in a light that you might not have before.  I know that our sessions were eye openers for Austin and I.Its normal to be nervous but you'll be fine.Congrats on the meeting.
  • leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any advice, but just wanted to say good luck and I'm sure everything will go great.  Let us know how it went.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards