Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

Because Nebb requested it. And I want something to read when I get back from lunch.

Re: FFF

• Sorry Dud, I didn't see your "intent"!
  • Yeah I am about to go get my nails did, so I hope that there is some flamey goodness when I return. Although I will not get those hopes up too high because recent FFFs have been pathetic.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Boom goes the dinamite.
  • Haha that's ok! I'm bored too. So I was all for it.
  • p2 has been particularly crabby in the last week or so (not in this post, but in others). do you have some sand in your vagina or something?
  • Im really starting to get sick of all the football mumbo jumbo going on. football sucks, im guessing not everyone got the memo.
  • Boom goes the dinamite.Fact: The guy that coined that went to my college, and was harassed all the time because of that broadcast.
  • I hate football. I hate football. I hate football.
  • It's been so dead here.  There really is not much to flame.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I don't get everyone's mad love for jesslikewhoa.  At all.  And she knows it.I hope E doesn't come back.  I never found anything positive about her presence here.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is totally mean, but when that one girl posted about how her FI broke up with her the other week, I didn't feel bad for her. Mostly because I remember her posting things about him in the past and she sounds like a real piece of work. (ie: He is military and she was biitching on the military brides board about how she didn't want him to wear his uniform for the wedding because it clashed with the color scheme she wanted)
  • I am so sick of cew AW-ing her ability to stick things in her butt.
  • I couldnt agree more about jesslikewhoa, I just dont get it. I dont find her remotely funny or witty or interesting. I kind of wonder what people are smoking when they are all over themselves about her being around.
  • Ditto Dani. Completely. I'm also a little over the "help me get dressed posts".
  • I'm trying really hard to like MsMeryMac but something about her posts seem to rub me the wrong way a lot.  I can't put my finger on it.

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • I think jesslikewoah is funny sometimes, but not funnier and more awesome than lots of people here. I tried to stay out of the whole E thing, but her backhanded apology pissed me off.
  • I also kinda judge everyone who kissed E's azz the other day (anna, tide, gkb, roxy...). if you genuinely like her and are okay with the things she said over the last year or so (when she really became a whack-a-mole), that's one thing. but I get the feeling that the people that were nice to her only did so because they're afraid of her. and that's ghey.I also don't get why oot is still friends with her, seeing as how E posted a blind item about her a few months back.(blind items, if you remember, have been going on BEFORE this "difficult summer"/month/whatever)
  • I think when people say they have AE's or come post as their AE, then admit that they are an AE and then don't tell us who they really are is lame. For example, whoever username is just needs to admit it already because it is getting old.
  • I want to tie jfgrad to a chair so she can't post anymore. She is one of those people that as soon as I see her name come up, I cringe.
  • also? when E was that majikglassbride chick? she claimed she was abused by her fiance, earned the support of some knotties who shared their own abuse story, and basically made a mockery of something that happened to a bunch of people here who believed her. that's fuucked up right there.
  • I am so sick of cew AW-ing her ability to stick things in her butt.Don't hate. Masterbate!
  • I also think it's lame when people say "I have an AE but I'm not telling" or "My AE is the coolest."And I am SO over the E crap.  I want it all to just go away.  I'm tired of talking about it.

• I don't understand the love train for jesslikewhoa either. Sure, some things she said was funny, but I pretty much just found her to be annoying.I'm also glad E is gone. The drama that she brought with her was unnecessary. It's a message board for crying out loud. 
  • Mandy piissed me off the other day in E's "sorry" thread when she said this: Pumpkin, she's not here to blame others ...When it was very clear that I wasn't the only person to say that E was playing the "she started it game".
  • ffmaid didn't get jess banned by the way.  The mod on that board forwarded jess's post to Annie and Annie made the call.  To my knowledge, the fact that ffmaid threatened to report her had nothing to do with it.  I could be wrong though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The entire thread about smuggling diamonds was inane beyond belief.

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • Yeah, maybe if I was around here more often I'd get the jess love, but I don't right now. Jess asked if ffmaid was "important" yesterday. I thought that was a really weird way to think of folks on P&E. Oh, and I want to be turned off by the gossipy tone of oot's post mentioning jess getting banned, but I eat that shiit up...the gossip is what keeps me coming back here for more :)
  • jfgrad is one of those marrieds I really wish would either migrate or stop posting. I just dont understand the point of anything she says.
  • jfgrad makes me stabby too.  But I think I could grow to tolerate her or even like her if she stopped posting the most random crap over and over.Public message board, you say?  People can post whatever they want?  Pssshhh.  I don't like that rule.

• I'm sick of the lolcat speak.  Haz is not a word.  People are grammar nazis to people but let the lolcat speak by.  Ugh.
    my read shelf:
    Amber Lea's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) imageTell Me A Tale
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards