Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Minuteman Press

Hey! Anyone use Minuteman Press for programs, etc?  Any idea what their prices are?   Service? Slacker needs some help! :) ~j

Re: Minuteman Press

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know others have had good luck with them, but neither I nor MIL could get them to give us a straight answer.  They also looked at us as if we had three heads when we asked them if they offered thermography or letterpress.  That was enough for me to look elsewhere.
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rik Stroble at MMP in Colerain was awesome. We were impressed with service and quality and his prices were unbeatable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mindi, if you don't mind my asking, what was the price he quoted you?
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got 150 flat invitations, full color, 150 postcard response cards w/printed return address, full color, and 150 envelopes for $86 plus tax. He did an outstanding job on the prints (we had vey bright colors- there are pictures on one of my posts quite a ways down on the board) and even reformatted the postcards for us to get the proper size for mailing. HTH!
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI just reminded me that the white envelopes were actually $15 extra. So add that to the $86, sorry!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that's awesome for invitations!  Knowing that, I'm definitely going to stop in soon to see what kind of a quote they could give me for 1-color ink programs.  Thanks!
  • Options
    mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since you are running short on time, we actually did all of our communications thru email.  I sent him the PDF and he did all the work.  I picked them up 3 days later.  I would have rather gone in, but couldn't get to that side of town easily.  Let me know if you need his email address.
  • Options
    stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jen: I did rack cards through Vista Print for programs. They were $22 for 100 programs. Let me know if you need/want help and I can help you through it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just used the one in Erlanger and i got 47 color prints, and 234 black and white prints for $30! I thought the price was AMAZING and the quality was great! I also emailed and it tooka full day for them to respond.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards