Wisconsin

Muzic in Motion

Has anyone used this DJ service. Any bad thoughts?

Re: Muzic in Motion

• edited December 2011
    We are using muzic in motion for our wedding in Sept 2010. My friend used them for her Wedding and had nothing but positive things to say. She said they were very fun and easy to work with. She had a great time at the Wedding 101 course they have each couple attend. Every little request she made (including what songs not to play) was followed. The only concern I had was it was very hard to hear when people gave speeches or when they annouced special moments. I think that it was due to the venue and the high ceilings (Rotunda in Waukesha) not the DJ company. I decided to go with them because they kept everyone dancing all night. The music was awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    I hope that our experience was isolated. My BIL used them last year. The DJ's were friendly, but had to be asked SEVERAL times to play a song (for deceased grandmother) and they NEVER played it. After the wedding, we heard from a few guests that they requested songs and never heard them. They are pretty pricey IMO and I have heard better things about Complete and DJ's Unlimited.  I hope you have better luck! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • pengy_wipengy_wi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not too familiar with them, but I will 2nd DJs Unlimited (I had them at my 1st wedding 6 years ago). This time I'm going with Sing and Dance Your Heart Out. The owner does kareoke (sp) at the Chancery in Tosa every Wednesday and my FI has known him for a few years. We signed our contract with him last night.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Muzic in Motion for my wedding next year.  My sister used them recently and loved them!  She has gotten so many compliments about the DJ she had! Their DJ set up actually looks nice and isn't the typical cheesy light show.  My sister used their uplighting, which totally transformed her room considering it was at a hotel and she was having a hard time making it look different than every other wedding.  They have a lot of extra stuff too, so I am excited.  Hope that helps! 
  • mrsloatmrsloat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Muzic in Motion for my wedding 10/3/09.  They were able to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long!  The DJ and the MC were so much fun and so easy to work with.  I work in the wedding industry so I think that I have higher standards than a normal bride and they were awesome!  I had package 2 with gold uplighting and the 42 inch flat screen TV by the bar playing a slideshow DVD of baby & other photos all night long.  Our friends and family LOVED the slideshow!  I recommend going to one of their open houses if you are interested in their services because we were able to see and hear the difference between each package (at a bridal show they can't really play music to show a difference between packages).  The DJ is a very important part of the wedding because they either make or break the party and they made ours a night to remember!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards