Texas-Houston
Options

Cake Stands

Does anyone know if a place that rents cake stands for wedding cakes? I have found some on sale online but they are ridiculously priced. I'm not willing to pay $100 or more for something i will never use again.

Re: Cake Stands

• Options
    We paid $40 for rental of our cake stand from our cake vendor: For Heavens Cake, they have round or square stands, the 2nd picture is actually of our cake (round stand). Call Rick 832 876-9197 to see if they can rent just the stand to you.

TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • Options
    Places that rent linens will sometimes also rent cake stands.   They typically will rent for between $40 to $50 plus a deposit.
  • Options
    Any Occasion Party Rental has then for about $25 - $30 in different sizes and shapes.
  • Options

My friend builds customized cake stands and charges between $35-$50 but then you can resell it.  Below are two that she built for my wedding which was a military/vintage wedding.  The cake boxes coordinated with our cakes. 

You can email her:  lbthompson4@gmail.com if you are interested.  Happy Planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards