Ohio-Toledo

Rehearsal Dinner

We need to start looking into places for our rehearsal dinner.  We are thinking somewhere downtown Toledo or in the Maumee area.  Does anyone have suggestions for a good place to go that is reasonable priced?  Thanks so much!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner

• edited December 2011
    We had ours at a Mud Hens game.  There is one on the Friday before your wedding (assuming the date in your bio is correct).  It was SO much fun and so much better than a stuffy, boring restaurant.  :)  They have private rooms available and catering on-site.Here's the banquet space site: [url]http://www.mudhens.com/banquets/[/url]
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Zias on the docks...but any of the dock places are nice.  Depending on the kind of food you like...Ambrosia opened recently on Dussel. (Used to be Mezzmerize.) They have mediterranean food, and it's beautiful inside! And they have rooms you can rent out also. Reasonably priced.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I apologize for the all bold...no idea what I clicked to get the whole thing like that!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, it was because of my siggy!  I forgot to include an /bold code!  It helped me find it, though.  :)
  • britndavidbritndavid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes any of the resturaunts downtown by the water... zias, navy bistro, tangos, the pit, seafood n co...depends on what style of food u like! we may go with one of those also!
    "He's the perfect reflection of God's love for me!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding April and they had their rehearsal dinner at Navy Bistro and it wasn't good at all.  It took them at least 2 hours to serve us dinner, they ran out of glasses and then when we finally got our food, it wasn't very warm.  I'm sure others have had good experiences there, but just wanted to pass along my most recent experience.
  • Ab42187Ab42187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    'I also had my reheaarsal dinner at the Toledo Mud Hen's game. I'm not to sure on price seeing as I didn't pay for it but it was really fun plus the people working were amazing to us.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my rehearsal at teh zoo- in the polar bear exhibit!! I am really excited about that and Colleen Dandar is great to work with!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards