Not Engaged Yet

Update on Sapphire's Mom

Hi All, Rachel emailed me to give you guys an update on her mother after all of your kind words yesterday (the knot is not letting her post from her phone.) Unfortunately, the update is not a good one. :( From Rachel: "My mom passed away last night and Mark and I are on our way to Dallas right now and we are going to stay there this week. I doubt I'll be online much this week but I really wanted to thank everyone for their kind words. It's going to be a difficult week but it helps knowing all my knottie friends have my family in their thoughts." Rachel, you and your family are in my prayers.

Re: Update on Sapphire's Mom

• edited December 2011
    Oh I'm so so sorry to hear this.  Thank you for the update Mutley.  Rachel your family is in my thoughts.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Oh no!  Rachel I am so so sorry.  We're all thinking about you and your family.Thank you, Mutley.  Please let us know if she updates you again.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man how very sad & unfortunate. Rachel you're in our prayers. Mutley thanks for the heads up.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, that's so terribly sad. It seems like her mom really did hold out for her wedding.Rachel, you're in my thoughts and prayers, too. I am so sorry for the loss of your mom.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man. She & her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Crosswalk
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry you're going through this Rachel! Best wishes for you and your family. Hang in there!
  • edited December 2011
    I'll let you guys know if I get any more updates from her. (I think she can still read on here.)
  • magsugar13magsugar13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ((((sapphire)))I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mom isnt suffering anymore and she got to see her baby get married.
    Spring Break 2013
  • edited December 2011
    I'm very sorry for your loss, Sapphire .
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the update. Rachel, I'm so sorry. I saw the post about your Mom the other day, but never got a chance to reply. You're in everybody's thoughts and prayers right now.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Your mom isnt suffering anymore and she got to see her baby get married.Good grief, Mags, you're making me sniffle!This really makes me want to call my mom right now and tell her I love her. I think I will do that, actually.Things can change in the blink of an eye. *hugs everybody*
    Anniversary
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Rachel, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. Hope you can feel the strength and support all your knotties are sending! *hugs*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

edited December 2011
    Good grief, Mags, you're making me sniffle!I am sniffling...I just lost my mom a few months ago so it is a very raw emotion for me. I can actually feel how she must be feeling at this point  it is so fresh in my mind.God, my reputation is ruined forever!
    Spring Break 2013
    edited December 2011
    All of you should call your moms right now, and tell them that you love them!
    Spring Break 2013
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my heart and deepest condolences for your loss. Will be thinking of you during this difficult time.
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sincere sympathy, thinking of you and your family!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • edited December 2011
    I DID call my Mom right after I read this thread, Mags.
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • edited December 2011
    Gah! Mags, I'm all-out crying now. That is it, you are no longer queen biotch!*hugs Mags*I called my mom on my way home from work, too. She probably thought I was nuts. All she wants to talk about is wedding planning... and I'm all saying I appreciate everything she's ever done for me and that she's a great mom. And my mom is like "Yeah, thanks! Okay, so where did you find those sandalwood fans?"Moms are the best.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Mutley thanks for letting us know... Rachel, i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say i'm so sorry... i cant imagine how hard of a time you're going through. I will definately be praying for you and yours! Much knottie love!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, Sapphire...I am so desperately sorry to hear about the loss of your mom. :( Mags is right- she got to see her baby get married, and I'm sure that brought her more happiness than anyone will ever know.Sending love to you and your family in this difficult time.JS
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry, Sapphire. I really don't know what to say.
  • edited December 2011
    oh, rachel, i am so sorry to hear about your mom. your family is in my thoughts & prayers.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Mutley for being a good friend.Rachel, you and your family are in my prayers.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  How wonderful that you have happy memories of your wedding with your mother there with her love and support.  I'm sure those memories will bring you comfort in the months to come.  Take good care.
  • edited December 2011
    Sapphire: I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am so sorry for your loss Rachel.  We definitely have you in our thoughts and prayers this week. 
  • rickylee244rickylee244 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sapphire - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Photobucket Visit The Nest! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Seems like the knot finally decided to give me the reply button back Thank you for keeping my family in your thoughts - it means more to me than words can express.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Rachel honey, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You let us know if you need anything at all, even if it's just good Knottie vibes :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that Rachel. I hope you have a safe trip to Dallas. I hope you and your family take this time to reflect on how much your mother meant to you. Laugh, cry, and appreciate the memories you all come up with. And if you need to, write them down. It can help you anytime you want to read about the person she was to you.You are definitely in our thoughts, prayers, and good knottie vibes. Take as much time as you need to be with your family, and know you have a place you are welcome anytime over here.
    Night swimming in the ocean= pretty sweet reception!
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss, Rachel. T&P for your family.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards