Pennsylvania

Vendor Reviews

So I've been married a little over a week (10/10/09) and I am now just getting a chance to write some reviews. I hope this information helps current and future brides. Here is the website for our wedding slideshow! http://singleexposure.com/blog/2009/10/erinchris/ Reception - Silver Creek Country Club in Hellertown, PA I cannot say enough about this place. It's beautiful, the food is amazing and the staff is extreemly professional. My husband and I first chose this place because of it's character and the fact that there is only 1 event per day. The weather was beautiful so we had cocktails both inside and outside on the patio overlooking the golf course. We also had our own server who was right there whenever we needed something and no request was too big. I can go on and on so if you have any more questions about it please contact me. Photographer - SingleExposure Photography, West Chester, PA I LOVE THEM! Craig Single has shot 2 of my friends weddings and the pictures were amazing! It was a no brainer to hire him. He ended up not being available so Kate Rupertus shot our wedding instead (but Craig still does all the editing). Her and her assistant Heather were so easy to work with and half the time we didn't even know they were there. They were also just voted best wedding photographer in Philadelphia by My Fox Philly. Florist - Dan Schantz's Greenhouse, Allentown, PA They were very difficult to work with at first and the proposal was never quite right. They also do not deliver. In the end though it was exactly what I thought it would be. If you work with them you just need to be patient and go over everything with a fine tooth comb and bring lots of pictures of what you want. Bakery - La Dolce Vita, Allentown, PA Peter is amazing and so were the cakes, cupcakes, pastries and cookies. People were amazed at how beautiful everything was. He gave us an amazing price and when I went back for the final meeting, he almost doubled everything for the same price. Guests at the wedding who have never liked cakes, went back for seconds! Linens - Lendable Linens, Pittsburgh, PA When I decided white linens were not going to do I called Ed & Marcia at Lendable. I used them a lot when I worked in Philadelphia so I told them the colors, they sent me samples and we went from there. Again, I hope this helps and if you have any questions or need more information feel free to email me at emoran24@yahoo.com

Re: Vendor Reviews

• emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah there's more... DJ - Laser DJ, Bethlehem, PA Jon & Doug were awesome! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night! No joke. Even after the wedding was over, everyone wanted one more Bon Jovi song and he played it, without hesitation! They also brought a full light show and did our monogram in lights on the dance floor. I must have drove him crazy with all my song requests but everything was done seemlessly. Gown & Accessories - Bridals by Sandra, Nazareth, PA Everything was delivered on time or way ahead of time. The staff was awesome and made shopping very easy. I would tell anyone to go there.
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous hun! Congrats!!!
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards