May 2011 Weddings

Moving Boards :(

Hi Ladies, I'm sad to say that after some serious wedding chats last night, my FI and I have decided to move our wedding date. We have decided to change to October 2011. We both love fall: the way the air feels, the colors, the warm food, the pumpkin spice lattes...etc. It will also give us a chance to save up more money to have the type of wedding and honeymoon we want. Anyways, it was WONDERFUL getting to know everyone and I wish you all well with your planning and weddings. I'll probably stop by from time to time to see how things are going. Good luck and happy planning!

Re: Moving Boards :(

• we will miss you! I am glad you made the decision that was best for you though. You best keep us in the loop every once in a while or I am going to have to hunt you down ;-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Good luck! It was hard when I had to change as well, but it seems to suit you better!
    Pre English Reception Pictures at H's High School
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Bio
  • As long as your wedding is all that you want , thats all that matters. Best of Luck :) happy planning
  • We'll miss you!  Visit soon and happy planning!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Aaaand I'm back :) While my FI and I are totally committed to each other, we can't commit to our wedding date. Good think its in 2011! We are making visits to some sites this December, so I'm sure after then, we'll have a better idea of what we want. So until we are completely decided, I'm sticking with my May 2011 girls!
  • haha! well welcome back, and good luck with the decision. I felt the same way for a little while, I have changed my date 3 times I just never left May2011.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I literally laughed out loud when I read that you had changed your date. Our date has changed a lot too. It was initially this saturday, when we first decided to get married, but when he went back to school, we decided to push it back to when he would graduate. We are happy to have you back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards