Ohio-Columbus

Downtown pics/December 1 wedding

I am curious as to any suggestions for downtown picture locations.  If the weather cooperates we plan to go to Goodale Park and the arch near Nationwide Arena for photos, but if the weather is not great we are looking for alternatives.  The statehouse is booked, the Columbus Museum of Art would require us to basically rent a room just for pictures, and I am out of ideas! I was hoping you girls could help me think of any restaurants/winerys/downtown indoor locations for photo ops! Thanks in advance!

Re: Downtown pics/December 1 wedding

• The main library will let you take photos as long as you don't get other people in them. We got some cool engagement photo shots with in the book shelves, in elevators (the chrome ones to the parking garage), etc.

I don't know their policy but De Novo is really interesting looking inside. Also, OSU's urban art gallery is downtown. I don't even know who you would call for this, but the old post office on 3 and state street (It's some sort of office building now) and the Huntington building are also beautiful.
  • Thanks for those ideas!
  • Northbank Park and the Scioto Mile are awesome places for pictures...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards