Christian Weddings
Options

It looks weird!

Does the header and stuff look different for anybody else? I think I kind of like it!
Pregnancy Ticker
2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books

Re: It looks weird!

• Options
    Yes they changed it yesterday I believe.  

I don't have anything against it but I kind of miss the big blueness that stared at me. 
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    I miss the blue too. :-) But the new look is okaaay. ;-)
  • Options
    I just noticed, too. I'm not sure yet whether I like it. The white is nice and simple, though.
  • Options
    eep.  I'm gone for a week and it changed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I noticed and I think I like it too... it's been the same for a long time, it's nice to get an update.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Options
    At least it's not the Zondervan Kids background again. O.o
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_it-looks-weird?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:19c7279e-ac34-465c-83e6-c68c1c577970Post:22500633-d4d4-4d43-83e9-dd2e6f290852">Re: It looks weird!</a>:
    [QUOTE]At least it's not the Zondervan Kids background again. O.o
    Posted by mrandmrsbrist[/QUOTE]
    oh, I had forgotten about that! that was a mess
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like it!  It's clean and updated.  I was pleasantly surprised that TK made a good change for once.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards