Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Songs for slideshow

Any thoughts out there of good songs to add to a slideshow? What are you using or what have you liked from others? Thanks for your input. : )

Re: Songs for slideshow

• Cynthia1207Cynthia1207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Depending on what your slideshow is.....This may have been done many time before but I do like ''time after time'' for a slide show.  I also have a particular fondness for ''what a wonderful world''
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not a fan of old fashioned songs...  we're doing a slideshow at the rehearsal and I'm contemplating a few different songs to use-

Breathe in Breathe Out - Mat Kearney (this I may ask my videographer to use for our trailer though)
    Happy Ending - Sugarland

And for some reason I can't think of the other one I wanted to use... I'll post again if I remember!
  • naomikbnaomikb member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

What about Graduation Song by Vitamin C?  I know it's more specifically targeted at graduating, but it's also about looking back on your life and looking forward in your life and all the events you've experienced together.  We used it at our church's 50th anniversary party with some modified words, it was a good effect.

• edited December 2011
    For my pics I am doing My Girl, my mom used to sing it to me as she walked me to preschool! For pics of us, were doing Theory of a Deadman's All or Nothing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lmrini89lmrini89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing God gave me you by Dave Barnes.
    It's a great song!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I can't wait to marry my best friend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards