Massachusetts-Boston

Hair and Make-up in Worcester

I am getting married in Worcester this October and am looking for a hair stylist and make-up artist for myself, 3 BM's, and MOB. I'm looking for them to do hair and make-up on-site and also someone that will not cost a fortune. Does anyone have any recommendations??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair and Make-up in Worcester

• One of my friends is a makeup artist from that area. She travels and does really great work. She travels to you and I think that she works with a hair stylist named Tracey, but I do not reacll the hair stylists last name. Anyway, you can check her out at www.makeupbybrigid.com to see her work. At least check out the site and see what she can do. i know that her pricing is reasonable.
    Sister of the bride, May 6, 2012!!!
  • Definitely check out Special Event Beauty. Not sure if they are available for your date, but it's worth checking out.
  • Nicholas Michaels Spa isn't too far from Worcester. I'm not sure if anyone there travels off site, but it might be worth asking.
  • I really like St.Cyr.  Not sure if they travel either, but worth checking out.
  • I used to go to St. Cyr for my regular cuts and colors and love them! I have inquired about their services but they only do on-site... as it is just 5 minutes down the road and every other lead has left me at a dead end, it looks like St. Cyr it will be! Thanks for the suggestions!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SandaPandaSandaPanda member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2012
    I had Gina Joubert do my hair - she is located in Shrewsbury and will come to you on your wedding day - she was FANTASTIC.  For makeup I used Sam from Girlyjunk.com and she was also absolutely amazing.  Both were super reasonable and SO MUCH FUN on the day! They have worked together in the past so they totally put me at ease.  :)
  • We also used Gina Joubert for hair and Girly Junk for makeup.  Highly recommend both.  Reviews and pics in my bio if you're interested.

Gina Joubert
    http://www.ginajoubert.com

Girly Junk
    http://www.girlyjunk.com
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • edited February 2012
    I used Nikki Davis who is based out of Paul Conzo spa in Worcester. She is amazing to work with and does a great job with both hair and make up. You can email her at nikkildavis@live.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards