Rhode Island

Update to review: Flower Girls

Tiffany promised me a refund and to pay for my dress cleaning because of the issues with the dye coming off the flowers and the flowers being incorrect for the mothers...on Sept 19th (in writing, no less!). She, since that point, has not returned any communication. My credit card company has opened a dispute, because there is a 90 day period and today was it for me.. I am really sorry that it got to this point, but I can't recommend someone who says one thing and then doesn't follow through. The dye quite possibly could also have ruined my wedding gown, which is a whole other issue. :(

Re: Update to review: Flower Girls

• RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry to hear that things didn't go well with the flower girls. They are definitely OUT in my book. Poor business practice is really unprofessional.
  • Dannie138Dannie138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I honestly am very surprised by this whole thing. She seemed like a sweetheart... I do have her response though, that admits her mistake and that she'll refund my money/clean my dress. It's been 12 days since my first response back to that (I've tried three times)....and nothing back. I definitely feel that she made a promise and isn't following through...:(
  • bunny416bunny416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried to call her at any point of time or do you just email  everytime we email her she ask us to call when we get time so we do later that day or the next day just to make sure we are on the same page.  she is doing so much for us i can't see her not caring.  Have you brought her your dress or the reciept or call her so she knows how much it was or do you just want her to guess?????  It seems like from you other blogs you complain about everything that day.  Maybe you should post a picture of you dress so than maybe i wont be so unbelieving of this problem.  and pictures that you have of the flowers.  so we can see how wronged you were,  and maybe we will be more simpathetic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards