Indiana

back and married... and a few pics :)

hi ladies: our photographer (who i HIGHLY recommend for those in northern indiana still looking for one) posted a few pics on her blog from our wedding.... kevin and jennifer  

Re: back and married... and a few pics :)

• edited December 2011
    i guess i should post the link lolhttp://intuitionimagesllc.wordpress.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looks beautiful!  Congratulations!  Do you have any more info on the photographer?  I was looking for her pricing info but couldn't find it.  We're on a tight budget for the photographer.  Any info is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    it would probably be best to send her an email to request the pricing. i know she has different packages. out of all my vendors she was one of my favorites. she is soo sweet! i had alot of comments from my wedding party how much they liked her. her husband shoots with her so you would get two photographers. good luck with your planning!
  • purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked beautiful!  And you looked so pretty! Congrats!
  • ndirish07ndirish07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it looks beautiful!  i love your flowers too!  Who did you get them from?
  • edited December 2011
    michaelangelos did our flowers. i highly recommend them too!  i also loved the centerpieces they did for us. they did an awesome job. great to work with :)
  • edited December 2011
    Pictures look great....Congrats!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are great! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding! You looked fabulous! You had fantastic weather!!
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    I loved you boquets. Everything was so beautiful and you looked SO happy. Congratulations!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Jen! Your pictures are great and looked fabulous!! What did you think of MPCC?
  • edited December 2011
    we really liked mpcc. the staff was awesome the night of the wedding. it was really pretty inside too. it has such a cozy charm feel to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards