Ohio-Columbus

WEDDING FLOWERS

Hello Ladies! Does anyone know of an alternative to flowers for wedding flowers? I know it sounds crazy but I hate the idea of having something that will just be tossed out and die at the end of the wedding even though the entire purpose of a wedding is to symbolize the couples love for eternity. Are there wedding flowers you can utilize for a wedding and replant in a garden or something? THanks! 

Re: WEDDING FLOWERS

• What about artificial flowers? You could try the Flower Man. Or you could make your own silk/artificial boquets if you are crafty and have some people willing to help you.
  • I feel the *SAME* way! It seems so sad! I want to make paper/fabric flowers but my mom really wants real flowers. I might do a mix. For centerpieces I want to use potted flowers (if I use flowers at all) so that I can keep them or give them to my bridal party.
  • My first wedding, we had silk bouquets from the end of the aisles with ribbon. The florist initialy told me that I would never know that they weren't real, but they definitely looked a lot different than the real flowers. That being said though, they still looked really pretty.

I'd recommend just making your own and looking for some DIY tips via Google. The Flower Factory has an insane amount of choices and everything you could possibly need for great prices.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards