Missouri-Kansas City
Options

VENUE AVAILABLE FOR OCTOBER 6th!!

Hi everyone!!

My FI and I changed our Venue (um, YESTERDAY!) for October 6th.  We were originally going to book with Artis Event Space for October 6th - but we are unable to use the space anymore because our guest list is becoming SUPER huge and it can't accomodate everything we need/want.  The space is awesome!  Huge catering kitchen, very urban, modern set up and the courtyard is incredible.  :)  But, we just can't have it there :(  We actually ended up booking with a place that is new to the city and not even advertised yet - but, he plans to post info about the place soon.  I was referred to him by StudioB yesterday after I found out that they (and MANY other places in KC I was looking at) are already booked for that date!  Talk about a total nightmare!!!  Anyway, I wanted to let everyone know the space is available!!  Plus, if the space get's booked - we get our deposit back (as of now, it's toally non-refundable) and you get a fabulous place to host your reception and even ceremony if you choose!   A win-win both ways! Feel free to message me with more details!!  THANK YOU!!!!!

Re: VENUE AVAILABLE FOR OCTOBER 6th!!

• Options
    Thanks for the info and it sounds like you've got your hands full with the growing guest list!  Can you tell us where your new venue is??!!! 
  • Options
    Oh i do! Trust me! Its called Boulevard 28 Event Space. Its large enough for all it us and Its just a much better venue all in all. He said he projects the advertising for TK to start in the best week or so... So, for now the little information you can see is on FB. There are a few pics. :). Anyone interested in Artis for October 6th, 2012?
  • Options
    Stupid phone... *best should be NEXT!! Lol
  • Options
    Do you have any pics of 28 event space? What's the ceremony area look like? I'm making an appt to check it out but I can't wait to see better pics then they have posted. Thanks for the info!! :
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards