Re: Thankful Thursday

• edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my awesome husband.
  • sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thankful for our healthy and beautiful life
  • edited December 2011
    I am thankful for my husband, health and that we both still have our jobs and house. My brother called me last night and said he was laid off again this year and that they might not be able to keep their house. He is the only income in their house since his wife is a SAHM and they have 2 kids. It just breaks my heart that this happens everyday to so many families. I am just so thankful for everything I have.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my FI,  for my family, especially my mom, and for having the will to go back to school.
  • est2005est2005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Fiance.
  • mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im thankful for: my son, kevin, my family, you girls, the internet, happy hour, warm chocolate chip cookies, flavored iced tea, bakers, my job, my big cozy bed, mac make-up, love, laughter, and life, the babysitter, and the blanket that i had last night at the softball game(it was freezing outside).....i guess im just in a really good mood today!! hope all you girls have a great day!
  • hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't read past warm chocolate chip cookies!!! I want some so bad
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thankful for my wife (she has been keeping my head on straight lately), my daughter, my business, our new landlord for letting us get the house when other people wanted it, Padgett's (thanks for the unemployment!), life, etc.I'm just happy to be here and be surrounded by the people in my life. :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards