Florida-Central Florida

Disney Photographers

Hello ladies,

I was wondering if any of you can rec. a photographer that is willing to shoot at Magic Kingdom/Boardwalk.

I was just told I would be a maid of honor to my best friend!!
So I will be helping as much as I can!
I want to surprise her with this because of how much she just LOVES disney!

I've spoken to a couple of photographers, however, a lot of them do not include the pictures, and they seem a little complicated.
(I'm an old knottie lol so congrats to all of you that are engaged out there)

Thanks in advance to everyone.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Disney Photographers

• My friend used A Magic Moment, a photography company in Winter Park and she loved her photos.  She also got an album with one of the packages and it was very nicely done.  I am going to be using A Magic moment for my wedding and you should definitely check them out.  I know they shoot a lot of weddings over by Disney, but you'd have to ask them about which venues they work with.  I would suggest checking out their pictures on their site and if you like what you see, give them a call.  The website is amagicmoment.com.  Good luck :)
  • N & M Photography! Check them out, I believe they go to Orlando every other weekend. They did my engagement session and are doing my wedding as well!
    Hope this helps
    Here is their FB fan page just in case:
    http://www.facebook.com/NMPhotographi#!/NMPhotographi

GOOD LUCK!

Photobucket
  • Jennifer werneth is my photographer and she is fantastic and verrryyy well priced! Theres also Misty Miotto and Randy Chapman
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Thirteenth Moon Photography, definitely! Rachel and Bill absolutely love Disney and photograph amazingly! If you love to laugh and be fun but lovey, they are perfect for you. I can send you some samples but their website is a great source. PM me for more details!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thank you soooo much ladies!! BIG help, i will be looking into these
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards