Oklahoma
Options

Anybody getting married in Festivities Event Center?

I booked my wedding at Festivities in El Reno for June 2012. I absolutely fell in LOVE with this place the minute i saw it. I was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies have attended, getting married, or had your ceremony at Festivities. Just wondering how you are decorating the altar outside, I just noticed that it was a little bare the last time i was there. Need some ideassss :)

Re: Anybody getting married in Festivities Event Center?

• Options
    HollieLynHollieLyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting married there July 1! The altar outside we are decorating with pink tulle-like material wrapped around it and the same way with the outside deck. I had a friend who was married there last June and since one of her colors was green, she just left it alone with just the flowers and vines and it turned out really pretty in the pictures. Hope this helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    my date is 09/01/2012, I have no idea just yet
  • Options

We will be hanging long satin ribbons along the back of the boards that run the length of the arbor for my neice's wedding June 29th. They will be from the arbor top to the ground. Staples and nails are not allowed on the arbor, so we plan to attach the ribbons to a rope and then tie it to the back side of the arbor with twine so it can't be seen. The florist is making a fresh spray of multi-colored flowers to hang in the center that will then spread across to the front of each side so that the entire board is covered.  This is just about $85 - $100 and I think well worth the money.  The florist is also making arrangements to place on the short columns at the front near the stage and the tall ones at the rear that will be dripping slightly down the sides (Not just a pot stuck on top) I think they look like Roman ruins with nothing on them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards