Gay Weddings
Options

Married!!! 10/17/09

Hello everyone! I have missed you! Things have been crazy. I need to get TY cards done, study for school, clean our apartment that looks like someone threw up a wedding in my living room, ect... I went back to School and work this Monday. We did not get a HM. I just wanted to let you know Jenni posted her blog. You can see pics at www.forever-yesterday.com. We cannot say enough great things about her! I will be back with reviews, more pics, and all the details. I just need some rest. Good luck to all the future brides! Thank you all for everything! And to my fellow Oct 17 brides I hope you made it through the rain!Fitz
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u

Re: Married!!! 10/17/09

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your photos look awesome! You two looked beautiful! Congratulations! Good luck with the post-wedding cleanup. My dining room STILL looks like wedding central, but I guess we're making some progress.
  • Options
    alisonzalisonz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congratulations! thanks for sharing your photos!

alison + irene | 10-10-10 | Studio 450

My Big Fat Gay Wedding

Pro Photos
  • Options
    mattmikemattmike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You both looked absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!
  • Options
    jayangeljayangel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are great I love the ones with the umbrellas, congrats!
    Our NEW Blog
    Married my best friend 5*15*2008 Trying to start our family 8*2011
    unmedicated iui#3= bfp 10/20/11! beta#1=11, beta#2=85, beta#3=741,beta#4=1000,beta#5=2146,beta#6=7454 *please keep doubling* imageimageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    krismusfurkrismusfur member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I adore the pics on the dock with the umbrellas.  It looks like you had a wonderful time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards