Tennessee
Options

Where to buy alcohol in Nashville

Hi All--We're getting married in a couple of weeks in Nashville and planning our wedding from NY. We're going to be providing our Alcohol for the reception, so I would appreciate any direction on where to buy the least expensive beer, wine, and liquor.TIA

Re: Where to buy alcohol in Nashville

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Frugal McDougal-- I second, ask for a discount on cases (10% is the norm) you can get some good deals there!
  • Options
    autumnlalaautumnlala member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, Frugal's is awesome.  FYI, Sam's and Costco in TN can only sell wine and beer so you'll have to go elsewhere for your liquor.  Good luck!
    Married May 9, 2009, Fall Creek Falls State Park, Tennessee Male factor infertility, BFP after two failed IUIs and one IVF image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, Sam's and Costco cannot sell wine. In Tennessee you can only buy wine (and liquor) at a liquor store. You can only get beer at grocery stores. I also recommend Frugal's. Ask for a discount if you are buying cases of wine - they'll give it to you.I am having a friend from Ohio buy my wine - they can buy it in grocery stores there and Trader Joe's sells some good cheap wines. I'm sending her a check and she's bringing it down to Gatlinburg with her when she drives down. (Our Trader Joe's cannot sell it - TN state laws and all.)Good luck!! Gretchen in Nashville

MARRIED 10.10.10 !!

October 2010 Siggy Challenge - walking down the aisle!

• Options
    aknjaknj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frugals.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards