Missouri-St Louis

***nncykstnmtz***

Can you please give me the first name of the photographer you were supposed to have at trotter that did your e-pics? I am using them for my wedding in 4 weeks and now I'm super nervous.... I would appreciate it.

Re: ***nncykstnmtz***

• edited December 2011
    Hi there - congrats on your upcoming wedding! I actually can't remember the woman's name and they never sent me any emails or anything with her name on it. We had our engagement shots taken at the Manchester location; she was blonde and relatively tall I think. I remember thinking she was really, really polite.I feel bad that my review caused you any last minute nerves at all. While Trotter was not right for us, I've seen good work from them. I wouldn't fret. I would just send them a super detailed list of shots (I had actually already done this right before I canceled and can send you if you want). Also, the photographer we were scheduled to have was Steve. I spoke to him and he reassured me that he has over 10 years experience and embraces the "photojournalistic" technique that I was after. His pictures were also the ones that were shown to us and caused us to put down a deposit, so we thought he was good. If Jodi hadn't been available, we would have gone with Trotter (Steve) and everything would have been fine. No worries and good luck! Please let me know if you want my list of shots or if I can help in any other way.
  • mrsjandttobemrsjandttobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! We had our engagement photos with the same woman who will do our wedding. We were actually really happy with 90% of the shots (everything came on the cd, including squinty eyes and flyaway hairs, so that made us not love them all) we received. We are shooting for pretty traditional shots, so this calms my nerves some that we want different things. However, if you could send your shot list, I would be very very grateful. My email is history_dork@yahoo.com (history underscore dork at yahoo dot com). Thanks for responding and calming my nerves! Congratulations on your wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, definitely I will send you the list of shots! It's saved on my work computer and I didn't bring it home with me this weekend so I will send to you first thing tomorrow morning.Certainly sounds like we were after different things and you should be TOTALLY comfortable with Trotter to deliver the traditional photography style you are after. I hope you post the shots when they're available - good luck again - the final 4 weeks can be stressful but it's worth it!
  • edited December 2011
    I have a pretty extensive shot list too if you want it- it is of course geared to our venue, but many of them are just standard must takes. Let me know!
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • mrsjandttobemrsjandttobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Mary! I would love it. These last 26 days are going to be very busy (as I'm sure you know) and any help is much appreciated! If you could send it to the same email listed above, I'd be eternally grateful!
  • edited December 2011
    mrsjandttobe: I'd love to hear how things go with Trotter. I'm using them for both my bridal portraits and the wedding and although I've read some great reviews online I haven't heard anyone on here who has used them. Makes me a little nervous :/ I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    *Also, when I signed my contract with Trotter they gave me a paper with an extensive lists of shots to check off in terms of what shots we wanted and didn't want, as well as an area to mark our own. If you'd like that list let me know and I will scan it for you. Or you might be able to call them and request your own - I've already checked mine off so it might be confusing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards