Latino Weddings

I can't believe this baord is here

I was engaged for 2 years complain for one! I'm glad you ladies have one. it was HARD trying to plan without some sort of help in a primarily Anglo-Saxon area.GL. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I can't believe this baord is here

• edited December 2011
    I'm very thankful for it, I live in So. IL where the Latin population is like 1%. So I'm thankful I have ladies (like You) I can come to and ask for help and advise!
    ~yovey~ BabyName Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Louisville Ky and the Hispanic population is small here to, it is hard to relate to other knotties from the Ky board,so I'm very happy to have this board and be able to share and plan my wedding with other latina knotties.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • drod58drod58 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bienvenidas!!! My name is Dora, I live in North Jersey.  The hispanic population is pretty big in the area where I live.  I'm always in the NJ board, but since they created the Latino board, I always come here to take, give and ask for ideas, comments, suggestions, etc.Buena Suerte a todas...
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm not Hispanic, but FI is. We live like 2 hrs from NYC and 1.5 hr from Boston... and we live in CT- and there are a LOT of Latinos here.This board is 'cause I get NO help from FI when I want to include his heritage's customs- ever!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards