Indiana
Options

poll... sort of...

so . . . countdown: 16 days till my hair trial 20 days of work left 24 days till my 30th birthday 31 days till my wedding 32 days till my honeymoon 47 days till I get home and have to face reality again!! What are your countdowns?

Re: poll... sort of...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It must be exciting to be so close!  My wedding is so far away that the only countdown I have is 285 days till the day.
  • Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    26 days since the weddingMake sure to take in every moment because it'll be done and over with before you know it.  I miss all the excitement!
  • Options
    gobluebhgobluebh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My countdown for a December 12th wedding: 2 days until my dress goes in for alterations/bustling 23 days until my 'bridal party' 39 days until my final hair trial we meet with the minister tonight for the final time 27 days until we finalize things with the florist 36 days until we can decorate the cathedral 51 days until the wedding We are paying for our wedding, so we won't be taking a honeymoon until late next year. This is the second wedding for both of us... so, I'm not having a shower or bachelorette party. Just a 'bridal party' with my closest friends to drink wine, go to dinner, and just hang out. Nothing crazy!
    We're married!!! 12-12-09
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, 26 days until my 27th birthday 356 days until the wedding That's all I got right now... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards