Delaware
Options

Alterations - Sophia's - PIP!

Hi ladies
Sorry I've been out of commission for a while. I have been lurking but haven't left a comment in a while. Busy planning!

I just wanted to share that I picked up my dress from Brides and Grooms on Thursday and took it to Sophia's (recommended by another Knottie in a previous post) on 202 and she ROCKS!

She is a fiesty lady from Greece about my mothers age. She has pictures ALL OVER her walls of VERY pleased brides who have used her for their alterations/reconstructions.

A previous knottie posted that she does work for Jill Biden. Sophia said this is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE. Just wanted to set the record straight and let you ladies know of a fabulous no stress vendor!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alterations - Sophia's - PIP!

• Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's nice to know she's not a name dropper! :)  I'm glad you had a good experience.
  • Options
    chemistry2000chemistry2000 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also went to Sophia for my alterations.  My dress was perfect when I went to pick it up and it looked perfect on my wedding day on Saturday 9/10/11.  I would recommend Sophia to anyone who asks.  She is fiesty but she is a sweetheart also.  She also sells very pretty jewelry.  Which is very reasonably priced.

10/25/08 First Date 07/04/10 Engaged 09/10/11 Say I DO! Anniversary
  • Options
    MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    chemistry2000 - CONGRATULATIONS for having celebrated the BIG DAY and being a WIFE now!! Glad you shared that your total experience with Sophia was great! I got such a great vibe from her but your post makes me more confident I made the right choice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    After 32 years or so Sophia has retired! Sorry ladies! She told me this when I went to pick up my dress for my 10.29.2011 wedding. She will be closed effective 10.31.11.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards