California-San Diego
Options

Florist

HiI have met with a few florists now and have found pricing to be ridiculous.  Does anyone have any suggestions for reasonably priced florists? Thanks!!

Re: Florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Exquiste Blooms and her prices are extremely reasonable. Others that have great prices are Tessilk Fresh Flowers and Fancy That Florals.
  • Options
    wendysandiegowendysandiego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Paula Anderson with Rae Florae. I contacted 4 florists, and all were within 50-75 dollars of each other, but I chose her just because of the wonderful vibe I got from her. Do you know if the flowers you want are in season? Many times if the flowers are out of season--that is what makes a floral budget so big.
  • Options
    stacia52stacia52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Patrick from Artistic Florals and couldn't have been more pleased with the work that he did and he was very affordable.  He works out of a small shop in Hillcrest so I wasn't sure what to expect compared to some of the bigger florists, but he is very talented and easy to work with.   You can look at some of his work at http://www.artisticflorals.com/ or call him at 619-220-8884.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flowers are super expensive.  I had the same reaction.  I would suggest either Wholesale Flowers or Point Loma Florist.
  • Options
    LeAnna&TomLeAnna&Tom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Wholesale flowers...on a recommendation from a friend, the price was great compared to the others I looked at...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Lotus Flowers Shop and Thomas is absolutely wonderful!!  I am getting everything I want for less than $2700 dollars.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tessa Robeson from untamedfloraldesigns.com  Give her a call!  She's really reasonable and can make what you want come true.  She works out of her house in Escondido.  She hasn't done my wedding yet, but I met with her and she was by far the best.  Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards