Alabama

Mike Ross Photography?

Hello, I was married on October 19, 2008 and used Mike Ross Photography located in Arab, AL. If there are ANY brides on this board CURRENTLY using him as your photographer (I'm talking, you've signed the contract & are good to go or have used him within the past month or so) please contact me. I have a question. awaurand@hotmail.com Thank you in advance! -Autumn
BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Mike Ross Photography?

• edited December 2011
    We haven't used him yet but we're leaning heavily towards him.  My maid of honor's sister got married earlier this year and she used him though.  Just out of curiosity is it something that might change our minds about signing that contract?
  • autumn wrenautumn wren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't want to slander his name or his business, but we signed the contract and my package should have included a engagement (or bridal) session, the rehearsal dinner, 12 hours at the wedding, the entire CD with rights written over to us that included every single picture, some random number of print credits, and three leather bound albums. First, he never showed up to take pictures at the rehearsal the day before the wedding. I called him numerous times that day with no answer...stress levels were already high and with no photog you had to know I was very upset. We were married last October and I recieved the photo CD in March of this year (he thought he had already sent it to me until I finally called & asked about it). I had been in nursing school and had no time to choose my favorites to include in the albums...when I spoke to him in March, he said he understood the lack of time to do that but to email him the list of pictures whenever I got a chance. I finally got that chance the first week of September (late I know, but I had been super busy). I emailed the list of all of our favorites and asked for a response asking him to let me know if he recieved the list. I never recieved that response. So this month I emailed him again, once again just checking to see if he recieved the email I had sent with no response. I've also tried calling him with no answer. I recently spoke to another photographer who said that Mike was once very active on the photographer's forums online but he had not been in months. I was concerned that he was no longer in business and I was left with no pictures. Thank you for letting me know that he is still in business...now I have to take a different approach. I have to say that I LOVE the proofs of the pictures I have; he is an awesome photographer, but not a reliable one. Please do not mention this to him...I will handle this one on my own. But take what I say into consideration. If I do not hear from him within the next few weeks, I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. (He already has 3 complaints...2 unresolved...in the past 36 months). I understand this is his busy time of year with numerous weddings, but all I've asked of him is a "yes I got your email" and a phone call...I've yet to get either. Good Luck,
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards