Oregon

Undergarments

So I need help with what I'm going to wear under my dress. My dress is a tight fitting mermaid dress. It'll show all my good and bad assests. My dress coordinator said to wear spanks (spandex) under the dress so it doesn't show lines but holds everything in. That's all fine and dandy but my fiance is definitely the type to "help" me out of my dress on our wedding night. And nothing is more of a buzz kill to see you're new wife in tight white spandex...Does anyone know of cute, sexy, lingerie that won't have the lines but keeps everything up and where it should be..?Thanks!!

Re: Undergarments

• edited December 2011
    You could try a longer length corset that is seamless. the boning in a regular corset would totally show, but they have all kinds out there that dont have any boning or wires, and could go down to the bottom of your hips. Of course that wouldnt smooth things over your butt and thighs, though. I went to a place down on macadam that had a ton of options. Take your dress with you if you go to try some things on. Maybe they have some cute spanx that are made of lace or something??
  • Mrs.FelicityMrs.Felicity member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can, take your dress with you to Nordstrom or Just Like A Woman (the place pp mentioned on Macadam), tell them what you're after and they will be able to help you find what you need!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards