Pennsylvania-Central

NWR: Harrisburg Restaurant Recs?

Hi!  I'm going to be in Harrisburg this weekend visiting a friend who just moved there.  Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Harrisburg?  We are having a girls weekend at her place and are looking for something low key, not too expense with some good food and drinks (or BYOB).  Thanks!

Re: NWR: Harrisburg Restaurant Recs?

• edited December 2011
    I am not sure how far away you are from Colonial Park but there is a great restaurant called Ted's Bar & Grill.  It's right before Ollie's. 
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    The Pizza Grille in Lemoyne is very good, inexpensive & is BYOB. It's only about a 5 min drive (tops) from downtown.I don't usually grab dinner in the city so this is the best I can come up with. Highly recommended though! My girlfriends & I always do lunch/dinner there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sammy's Italian Rest is right by the capital in Harrisburg.  It's BYOB as well not to badly priced food is amazing
  • edited December 2011
    I love El Sol on Third St. which is right in the city. Low key, great food, great drinks.
  • lal356lal356 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to second Sammy's on Third Street. They have the best Italian food in the city, it's BYOB, average price, but strongly recommend reservations for Friday and Saturday nights. And afterwards it's not too far to all the happenings on Second street.
  • tbr0914tbr0914 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great!  Thanks for all the help!  I'll talk to my friend and see how far away they are from her place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards