May 2011 Weddings

May 2011 Sig Challenge 10/20/09

So no one has done one of these in a while so I figured I would. So with Halloween coming up, everyone post your costumes!

Re: May 2011 Sig Challenge 10/20/09

• I don't know how to post being a library ghost :( since all I get to do is study ! but good one
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I haven't gotten a costumes yet! yikes I should get on that. I think I might just get a witch hat and wear a cute black dress. Save some money for the wedding lol
    Jessica & Patrick
  • I am so torn this year - do I go sexy since I've lost almost 20 pounds since January? Or do I go clever? I am a softball player, so I have this sexy baseball costume that says "The Babe" over the chest. I'd wear heels and curl my hair. Or I can go as a giant 'smore... I have braces, so I was thinking about going as Ugly Betty, but I don't watch the show and I'm not sure everyone would get it. Help!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • I say if you can go sexy and you just worked so hard for the body to do it, why not. If you've got it, flaunt it I say.
  • Thanks Jess!  I think I'll do just that. I can't wait to see everyone's costumes.  Anyone else know what they are going to be?
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards