Vineyard Weddings

The Little Details

Hi Everyone!

My fiance and I have decided to have our reception at a beautiful vineyard in CT.  We are just starting to think about some of the little details that we are able to use now because of the location (wine cork place card holders, wine stopper gifts, etc).  Has anyone else had their reception at a vineyard?  Any good ideas for the little details that make everyone reception unique.

Thanks!!
Constantly Cooking and loving it! Check out my blog and enjoy! http://aroundthetableri.blogspot.com/ Visit The Nest!

Re: The Little Details

• My whole wedding is at a winery but I'm not going overboard with the winery theme. I'm giving wine to the wedding party and parents as a gift, along with a wine opener that's fall themed since my wedding is in the fall. I also am doing a wine ceremony during the ceremony, which has us pour a red and a white together to make a rose wine, to symbolize our union. Then, instead of a champagne toast, we're using an actual rose wine :)
    I twitter randomly about gardening, sustainable living, local restaurants, cooking and more. Follow me on Twitter at Sarah_STL
  • If you are still looking for ideas, check out my link below.  I am incorporating a whole bunch of wine-related stuff.
    I am also doing some wicked cool wine bottle centerpieces that I swear I will get pics of sooner or later.... I will post them when I do.
    And, we are considering doing the wine ceremony where you blend a red and white wine... very sweet.
    I think that's about it.  This board is pretty slow, but when people do post their ideas, they are usually pretty awesome!
    I also browse through everyone's web pages from time to time to scope out what they are doing.  I have found a ton of really cool ideas this way also.
    Hope that helps!

Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards