Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Accountability

Happy Monday! What’s on the docket for working out/eating today? I did a five mile run this morning and an ab workout. I officially started training for the Boston Marathon today!

Yesterday’s eating was a mess. We had French toast and bacon for breakfast, grapes and animal crackers for lunch and then went to a meatball cook-off for dinner (six meatballs) topped with a cupcake for dessert. Talk about random food!

Have a healthy day, ladies!

~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Accountability

• Options
    Well my hard work paid off, I lost about 4 lbs!!! I went to the gym last last night so I only got 50 min in on the crossramp. I will be back tonight though! Breakfast~ I had a hot cocoa w cool whip Lunch~ salad with chicken Dinner~ a crepe with some grape jelly Snack~ fiber one brownie
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    After an entire weekend of eating horribly, it is time to make the commitment to getting healthy.  We are going to eat healthy startign today.  We are even planning to go to the gym after work.  I am just going to go on the treadmill for a nice walk.  I don't want to disturb the staples too much.  Once they come out tomorrow, I will be very happy.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Jenn -- Congrats on the weight loss! That's awesome!!

Cathy -- Do they have a stationary bike? That's a good exercise too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's a good idea Lora.  They do have bikes.  I think that I would do the one that is more seated as opposed to the ones that are like a bike.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    jacquiroxxjacquiroxx member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    My plan today (and basically every Monday) is yoga & legs/butt strength training.

Jenn- Yay for weight loss!!

Cathy- It's good to take it easy on the bike or walking until the staples come out.  I'd be scared to go too hard, too!

Lora- GL with training!!  It's awesome that you qualified for Boston!!  I'd be so flippin excited haha.  I'll be starting my half training in a few weeks- not quite ready for the full-on 26.2 yet!!
  • Options
    Congrats Jenn!!!!  That's awesome...

As for me...I really didn't do much of anything this weekend...I ended up sick both Saturday and Sunday (still not feeling 100%)  I managed to get a short weight workout in on Satruday, but ended up eating pizza so that was a bust :(  yesterday I was in bed all day.  I didn't eat much, but what I did eat was healthy. today I'm hoping that by the time I get home from work I feel well enough to work out.

Not sure what's for dinner, but for lunch I have chicken and red peppers.  and Kashi Go Lean Oatmeal for a snack ;)
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_accountability-230?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:33d842cf-3901-4593-803b-0ce58456e478Post:51c50d5f-ecbd-459c-97c8-29efe1844332">Re: Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's a good idea Lora.  They do have bikes.  I think that I would do the one that is more seated as opposed to the ones that are like a bike.
    Posted by Cathyl7910[/QUOTE]

<div>I like to do those, easy to sit back and read a book while still working out. :)</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lora that's great you're doing the Boston!!

Breakfast- greek yogurt and kashi granola
    lunch- pork roast, yams and broccoli
    dinner- fish and broccoli

no gym today, still trying to fix the shin thing.
  • Options
    I am super excited, I lost 5lbs in the past 2 weeks, and that was diet alone with minimal excercise.  So now the plan is to work more excercise in, and just keep doing what I'm doing! ^.^
    Photobucket
  • Options
    HI All - I just found this post and love it!   Do you all post this accountability daily? I have been been feeling really motivated to eat well lately and mixing up my workouts to try new classes at the gym.  I have always been into running, but kind of got into a rut with it this winter.  So I am experimenting with different things until I have the urge to get back to running!

Breakfast - oatmeal w/ berries
    Lunch - homemade chicken chili & side salad
    Dinner - salmon & broccoli

Workout - Spin Class

Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm back on my eating plan after being on Maui and heading to the gym today.
  • Options
    Lora I totally didnt see the Boston marathon part in your post...that's awesome your starting! Thanks everyone, I'm going for my first fitting this Friday so I'd like to loose a few more by then!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_accountability-230?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:54Discussion:33d842cf-3901-4593-803b-0ce58456e478Post:00874b7f-abf5-4bae-a40b-fa36dcfad99b">Re: Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI All - I just found this post and love it!   Do you all post this accountability daily? I have been been feeling really motivated to eat well lately and mixing up my workouts to try new classes at the gym.  I have always been into running, but kind of got into a rut with it this winter.  So I am experimenting with different things until I have the urge to get back to running! Breakfast - oatmeal w/ berries Lunch - homemade chicken chili & side salad Dinner - salmon & broccoli Workout - Spin Class Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Posted by TrudM75[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Welcome! Yes we do this every day and use it as a motivational tool... plus a place to share our successes, and ask questions about anything related to working out/eating. :) </div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards