Colorado-Denver

Budget Friendly Venue

Does anyone know of any other venues in the metro area that are all-inclusive?  We went to Christie's of Genesee and fell in love, but we don't want to pick the first venue we look at.  We are trying to do everything for $7500 or less (between 5K-7500) and Christie's is right in our range.  Any other ideas?? TIA!!Misty
Photobucket

Anniversary

Re: Budget Friendly Venue

• edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Stonebrook Manor in Thornton. They have cute gardens outside and the indoor reception area is beautiful. They are all-inclusive and have specials going on right now that are definitely within your price range.Let me know if you have any questions! Good luck!Melissa
    Photobucket
  • Reblong1974Reblong1974 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will say that we got married at Chrisities and loved it!  It was even more beautiful them we could have imagined....so dont be afraid to book it!
  • erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also got married at Christies and they did a wonderful job. Everyone told me how beautiful it was up there. I was a budget bride as well and you aren't going to find anything that can offer what they do for the price.....I looked! Oh and the food is DELICIOUS!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards