Georgia-Savannah

Any input?

I live along Florida's First Coast, but since we got engaged in Savannah, I'm in the process of planning a Savannah wedding. We're headed up this weekend to meet with coordinators from Romantic Savannah Weddings, Posh Petals & Pearls, and Gazebo Weddings of Savannah. Has anyone met with or used any of these coordinators before? Thank you, >^^< (Katina)
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Any input?

• chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with Cyndy and Rudy from Gazebo Weddings of Savannah. Be forewarned, their place was pretty difficult to find - you REALLY need to pay attention to the directions she gives you. (The gazebo is in their back yard in a residential subdivsion.) And I totally got lost trying to get back to the hotel - I had to stop some poor jogger and ask him to help me. I knew our guests wouldn't be able to find the place and get back home without any problems so I figured I'd either have to caravan or provide a trolley or something. The husband does the ceremonies and he basically told me that he has one ceremony he uses for all the weddings because it's what he knows. I read the ceremony and it was very stuffy and formal - not at all what I want. So we ultimately decided against them. Super sweet people, though.
  • hccpsuhccpsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how Gazebo Weddings is as a coordinator, but Rudy did our ceremony two weeks ago and I was really pleased with it.  Cyndy was there as well, but I didn't have any interaction with her since we had someone else taking photographs.We had our wedding at The Presidents' Quarters (if you look down a couple posts you can see my post with my reviews of the vendors).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards