Michigan-Lansing

Travel Agents

Hi everyone,My Fiance and I are starting to plan for our honeymoon.  We are thinking about using a travel agent, and I was wondering what people thought about using travel agents and if they could recommend anyone/company?TIA!

Re: Travel Agents

• edited December 2011
    My FMIL recommended a travel agent to us. Although, we aren't using one, since we are going to Las Vegas and it's pretty easy to plan a trip there using online travel sites. I would definitely use one if you were going some place that you or others were not familar with at all. Here is her info: www.thompsontravelinfo.com. She said to talk to Julie  Roggow who is the owner. Hope that helps!
  • jeanlee123jeanlee123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We love our travel agent!  She did an amazing job helping us plan our honeymoon to Hawaii!  So easy and stress free.  This is the same travel agent that has helped my orchestra program do concert tours in Europe for years, so I completely trust them and the prices that they get for us.  If you're interested, contact Michelle Finch at Conlin Okemos Travel, located right off of Okemos Rd. mfinch@conlintravel.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards