June 2014 Weddings
Options

QOTD

What is the one thing you are willing to "splurge" on for your wedding?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

I think probably the photography.  To me that is the most important thing because that's how you can remember your wedding by.
Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: QOTD

• Options
    Photography for sure!  I completely agree with you. They become family heirlooms and are always with you even as your memories fade :)
  • Options
    I agree.  Photography would be my one splurge.  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Photography for me as well!

**September 2013 January siggy challenge - bouquet inspiration** 86412886570268992_SthmzhVF_c_zps5fe628c0 Daisypath Wedding tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think most people do think photography.  I know someone who doesn't care about it though.  She wants the perfect dress and wedding band.
  • Options
    Mmmmm... I think I will probably splurge on my dress and photography. Although, we don't have a super firm budget... so we may splurge on just a little on some other small things.
  • Options
    I would have to say photography too for all the same reasons as everyone else. :) The only other thing we plan to splurge on are our wedding bands. FI and I agreed we would splurge on our bands since it's something we'll wear forever.
  • Options
    Mine will be photography for sure as well as my wedding band.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_qotd-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:e6035dc5-6e8e-4f0c-9bd2-5df2dec34343Post:25d42baf-e867-499a-be6c-ec03ebb06fbb">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would have to say photography too for all the same reasons as everyone else. :) The only other thing we plan to splurge on are our wedding bands. FI and I agreed we would splurge on our bands since it's something we'll wear forever.
    Posted by LotusLeaf20[/QUOTE]

I wish we could splurge on those! FI is allergic to gold and hates platinum and I love my ring but to splurge on a wedding band would be ridiculous because it would look ridiculous  I did find one that looks expensive and fits but isn't so that was awesome.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_qotd-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:e6035dc5-6e8e-4f0c-9bd2-5df2dec34343Post:a9d4b7a2-795f-4a11-b230-b784d14b3bbc">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: QOTD : I wish we could splurge on those! FI is allergic to gold and hates platinum and I love my ring but to splurge on a wedding band would be ridiculous because it would look ridiculous <strong> I did find one that looks expensive and fits but isn't so that was awesome.</strong>
    Posted by joe&cassie[/QUOTE]

That's awesome!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards