South Asian Weddings

Photography

It has been a long time since I have been on the knot.  My sister is getting married, so I am back!!!! for more advise.Since her wedding is going to be in philadelphia, I wanted to get recommendations on photographers in the area.  We are looking for a photographer who will provide entire day coverage (~12-14hrs).  Someone who is good with photojournalistic and posed photos.  Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Photography

• edited December 2011
    We are using Shekhar Sem, who is based in Edison.  I live in Philly, and he's very willing to travel.  He did my brother's wedding as well and I was really happy with his results.  http://www.semphotovideo.com/
  • edited December 2011
    i also reccommend sandeep ingale - he traveled to DE for my wedding and i know hes done weddings in PA.  really sweet guy and loved his work.
  • edited December 2011
    My DC photographers would probably travel to Philadelphia - Jennifer/Brooks Photography.  I heart them!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer was based in Philadelphia, Laura Eaton Photography, www.lauraeatonphoto.com.  I LOVED her.  Another great photographer whom we met with (and actually reallyyy liked) was Geoffrey Horowitz from Leapfrog Photography (you'll have to google for the address).  He's based about 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia, and very familiar with Indian weddings and how to structure the day, etc. 
  • edited December 2011
    I used lovelifeimages out of DC and they likely travel to the Philly area.  We used Jennifer and she was truly incredible.  Their website is loveimages.com, and you can see our Aug 15 pictures a few pages down on their blog.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Aga of Aga Images, based in NYC. She and her partner travel all over (my wedding was in South Jersey, only a few miles outside Philly). her blog is : wwww.agaimages.com/blog if you scroll down a bit, you can see my wedding pics as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards