Ohio-Columbus
Options

Hi Everyone!

So I've been a long time 'browser' of the knot boards but it's time for me to take the dive and start posting! My big day is August 14, 2010 and I am finally past the overwhelmed stage and am entering the real planning stage. Sooo...just to introduce myself. My name is Chloe, I'm originally from Columbus and very excited to be planning my wedding here. So far I've got a church, reception hall, and my dress and I'm going to a catering tasting/interview next week. I'm open to any advice you may have. I just wanted to say hi so you all know who I am when you see me in here. Oh and here's a link to my dress (not the right color...I think mine is Diamond White). Thanks to all of your wonderful suggestions I went with the Maggie Sottero and am VERY glad I did...it was the only type of dress I tried that actually looked good on me!http://www.pizazzwedding.com/store/proddetail.php?prod=MSB-Ava-12

Re: Hi Everyone!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the dress!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! I am very excited about it. It was an absolute steal. I never thought I could afford a Maggie Sottero (I am very price conscious...I am low maintenance and just can't imagine spending a fortune on a dress). I am going without the straps.
  • Options
    reevetobereevetobe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Chloe! Welcome :) Love the dress -- just gorgeous! Can't wait to hear more!
  • Options
    KermitClin06KermitClin06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Chloe! Your dress is very pretty! I was a Maggie bride also and I just love their dresses! The corset back makes them easier to fit (and flatter) many body types and it saves some ladies on alteration costs too.Good luck with the rest of your planning! I'm sure you'll find the ladies on this board to be incredibly helpful during your planning process.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your upcoming nuptials. I am a Columbus May 2010 bride. Welcome!
  • Options
    Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  Congratulations.  Good luck with wedding planning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! LOVE the dress. :)
  • Options
    kerrkerr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Your dress is beautiful! Hope we can help you in your process!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!  It's so great to have fellow brides-to-be's to turn to for advice.  I am a June 2010 bride and my dress is a Sottero-Midgley, which is the couture line of Maggie Sottero.  I absolutely love it and can't wait for it to come in! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MissySue...that's great, congratulations! Where are you having your ceremony/reception?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards