Indiana
Options

Lafayette area

I was just wondering how many of you are from the Lafayette area? What vendors you are using or did you use?

Re: Lafayette area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at RossAde stadium, so most of my vendors are from campus.  We're doing photography with www.studiorebekah.com from Bloomington, Illinois.  At this point I'm doing my own flowers, but I've heard good things about Rubia down on the levee.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am originally from New Jersey, but my fiance and I moved to West Lafayette after graduating high school about a year and a half ago to attend college. I am kind of torn between getting married in New Jersey or Indiana though. New Jersey would be better for our families, but Indiana would be better for us due to school. I've seen some weddings at the RossAde Pavilion and the Purdue Memorial Union. I have also heard about going to Rubia for flowers (I hear they also offer flower arranging classes, if you're the DIY type). I'll keep my eyes and ears open and see if I can come up with some others. Best wishes!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lyndsaylu22lyndsaylu22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm originally from Lafayette and I'm planning my wedding in Lafayette from New Orleans. Two Tulips in downtown Lafayette has great stationary, but I haven't been there since they got a new owner. If want to rent table linens, chairs, tables, glassware and other misc items I recommend MidWest Party Rentals. I've also heard great things about Rubia. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards