Honeymoon Discussions
Options

The Royal in Cancun Booked

Has anyone been? Have any inside scoop, tips, or suggestions on excursions, sight-seeing, or anything else in general? Thanks!

Re: The Royal in Cancun Booked

• Options
    Fantastic choice!! FI & I stayed there in March '08. What category of room did you get? As far as tips, if you got a Royal room, make sure you go online 48 hours before and choose your room. All the rooms have excellent views though. Also, if you're interested at all in upgrading to a Presidential or Swim-Up, wait until you arrive and they will offer you an upgrade for a way lower price than you would get online. If you can go for free, make sure you sign up for Chef's Plate. When we went, we were able to go and it was really intimate and fun, and the food was great! I wouldn't pay extra for it though; there are too many other good places to eat. Our favorite place for breakfast and lunch was Pelicano's- great view, fantastic bkfast offerings (neverending mimosas!) and not at all crowded since everyone was going to the buffet place. I'm not a big buffet eater so we only did it once and I thought it was eh, but people seem to like it. Dinner at Asiana's and Maria Marie's was really good. Have a fantastic time- we looooooved the Royal!
    Photobucket Vacation Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards