• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2009 Weddings

Dress Disaster!

I bought my dress at Alfred Angelo and they promised me that it would fit perfectly, and went on Monday, it was over 2 inches to big! They also gave me attitude for wanting to try on the dress.  After i tried it on, my mom noticed the back panel was missing from the dress.  The worse part is, they make you pay before hand so they do not have to take responsiblity!  So frustrating.  Any suggestions?

Re: Dress Disaster!

• For the length, I don't think there is much you can do.  They shouldn't have promised that the dress would fit perfectly, you will need to get a semstress for that.For the missing back panal, this is something that they should fix asap.  What did they say about that?  When did you purchase the dress?  If you paid on your credit card, you can talk to your cc company about stopping payment, but I'm not sure how far that goes.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers o
  • 2 inches? Can't you just get it taken in? That's what alterations are for. =) As far as the back panel, they need to get that to you but if push comes to shove, you could always have your seamstress put in some extra material.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards