Texas-Austin
Options

How much to spend on photography???!!

Hey Girls!! How much is a "reasonable" amount to spend on a photographer?  I've been researching different ones but I don't want to spend over a grand on high quality pics.  What do y'all reccommend?? Any suggestions for photographers as well are welcome (thanks for the responses from my earlier post)!

Re: How much to spend on photography???!!

• Options
    SeanchrysSeanchrys member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on the quality and what you are wanting. All photographers offer different options depending on coverage, 1 or 2 photographer, prints or CD and so on. I would say average wedding coverage is $1200+ to be safe. 

Here are a few options that might be in your budget range. Not all of them offer 2 photographer. But they each have package options to choose from. Best of luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011

When I was planning I didn't think photos were very important, so we weren't willing to spend a ton on them ... we ended up using Blackerby Photography.  We really loved the samples of their work and their pricing was the most reasonable of the photographers that we researched.  I would meet with them to see what you can work out.

• Options
    I would have to disagree with Future Ramsey, only because I think photos are the most important!  They are the only thing that lasts from the day and that you can take out over the years to refresh your memories with.  I have a $4k budget for photography and find that it is more than easy to find someone who has the level of experience that I want (I want a very experienced professional, not someone who is just starting out) with that budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards