California-Orange County

i still need....

a videographer, a dj, day of coordinator, officiant, hair dresser, seamstress/dress alterer wedding is in may at mission inn...any help ladies?? thanks!!! ps...i live in huntington beach
TheKnot.com

Re: i still need....

• edited December 2011
    As everyone on the knot will tell you, go to Mahtab for your dress alterations. She is busy so book as soon as you can. But she is awesome and well worth the drive to Laguna Niguel!
  • amanda_tyleramanda_tyler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Rich Cowley at www.wellsayIdo.com for your officiant. I can't say enough good things about working with him.
  • jenbatjenbat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a coordinator, try Melody Walker of www.eventsbymelodywalker.com. We loved working with her. We also loved our DJ, Jim Roberts. He's a great MC and we loved his understanding of our musical tastes. We're older, so our taste is different from a lot of the younger brides I've seen on the knot. Google Jim - he's in Newport Beach, but I can't remember his web site.
  • edited December 2011
    My DJ is the best! Jay is the owner of www.thedjaycompany.com. He also has a few other professional DJ's so you can definitely find the perfect DJ for you and your fiance.Rachael
  • edited December 2011
     I actually do day of coordination... I can sit down with you and go over everything - what price range were you looking at?  Are you looking for a florist still?  I do that as well. Email me if you would like - my personal email is best! I like Delia - She works at the Image Center in HB.... 714-743-4328 and she does awesome and can do semi-perm lash extensions. Then there is Amal - she does freelance and uses MAC and other stuff - 949-232-6025.... She charges $200 which includes your consultation. Tell her Michelle sent you!Email me if you would like! <3, Michelle Petals by Xavi Floral Design and Wedding Coordination Work: michelle@petalsbyxavi.com Personal: corderomichelle@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    my videographer does 8 hours of coverage, 2 high def videocameras for only $1,100.shindigvp.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards