California-Orange County

ceremony only locations?

Hello, Any one know of a nice place to have a ceremony in Central or north Orange County, or possibly Corona? I have been looking online a most places require you to also have the reception... also, my FI and I are not that religious and do not to have it in a church, probably somewhere outside or something. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Re: ceremony only locations?

• ejaeger13ejaeger13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know what your budget is or anything but OLD RANCH COUNTRY CLUB in seal beach ca does ceremonies and receptions . . .dont have to do both. . . their ceremony fee is $2500 dollars.  Their package for the ceremony is at this link. . . gorgeous golf course etc. . . Im getting married there in may!http://www.oldranch.com/weddings/ceremony.htmlGood Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! That is actually one I found online that I am interested in checking out, but I haven't yet, so thanks for the tip!  It sounds very pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    This might be outside of your location range, but... Ole Hanson Beach Club in San Clemente is amazing. It's waterfront with amazing views, plenty of public parking, doesn't need much decoration to be beautiful and it's affordable. Location includes tables and chairs too. It's owned by the City of San Clemente and has few restrictions (mostly alcohol related). www.olehansonbeachclub.com
    TTC #1 5/97 - PCOS dx 6/10 - Metformin 8/10 - Moved from Endo to RE 9/10 - 50mg Clomid 9/10 - 100mg Clomid 10/18 - BFP - Beta #1 = 91 - Beta #2 = 958 EDD 6/28/11 Tater Tot arrived 6/21/11 on his Great Grandmother's 90th Birthday
  • edited December 2011
    We did our ceremony only at Fullerton Arboretum, adjacent to Cal State Fullerton. It's gorgeous there, we had a garden ceremony by a little lake/pond and there are amazing and endless photography locations all around the Arboretum. It does have dirt pathways so you have to have a good MOH to help carry the dress. It's a beautiful place though. Also, I could be wrong but you could check with the Nixon Library and don't overlook some parks. CHeck out OCParks.com and click on regional parks. We almost went with Craig Park, awfully pretty, too. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    i chose Knott's Berry Farm's Church of Reflections. Very charming, cute white chapel. Beautiful, actually.Buena Park, CA. Ask for Kerensa..you'll have to leave a msg because she's a busy woman!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and their non-denominational!  You can choose to have your ceremony however which way you prefer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards