Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Heather's Hairport Salon and Spa

Hi Girls!  I have mostly been hanging out on the September 2010 board, but my wedding is on the Cape!!I am looking for a recommendation for a good salon to get hair / makeup done for me and my bridesmaids.I found this salon and was just looking at the website - the prices look pretty reasonable, but I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them at all or could recommend them or someone else?Thanks so much!!!!!
"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Heather's Hairport Salon and Spa

• edited December 2011
    What location on Cape are you looking to go?
  • edited December 2011
    My wedding is in West Dennis!
    "Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have never been to Heather's so I can't comment (although I am curious!), but I can recommend the places I used: For my hair, I used Justine at Salon Justine in Dennsiport.  And for makeup, I used Judy Phillips.  They both came to my parents's house that morning (which was in Brewster). If you're looking for a spot to do nails the day before, I used Solstice Salon in Hyannis, and it was great.  Brought in snacks, champagne, etc. and had a blast! Good luck!
  • jla23jla23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married yesterday and used Angela from Heather's Hairport for my make-up. USE HER! She came out to me and was fantastic. My make-up was awesome and stayed all day...and I didn't wash my face and it was really on all day today :) She was so calming and fun to have around. I used my personal hairdresser from RI for our hair, so can't comment on that, but give them a try because they were amazing at the salon when I went for my trial (Friday before the wedding!) I will post a full re-cap of the wedding soon!
  • NavajoBrideNavajoBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A excellent salon to have your hair and makeup done is Hairapy Salon in Hyannis. It is located on Main Street. The number is 508-775-4247 ask for Layla. You can go there or she will come to you on your special day.
  • edited December 2011
    I had booked Heather's for our wedding and after the trial was very disappointed. My mom's hair looked HORRIBLE and mine was ok. Same with the make up, nothing to write home about. I frantically emailed Lisa George and it was the best decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards