Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Day of schedule

I am not finding anything to really help me organize myself for the day of.  Can anyone recommend a site that has some good checklists or something, I am starting to get nervous about having that all organized.

Re: Day of schedule

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a DOC or someone at the venue that can help you out?  I don't really have anything I used but the day of for us was basically:11:30 at venue, 12:15 reveal, 12:30 ketubah ceremony, 1:00 wedding ceremony, 1:30-2:30 pictures/cocktail hour, 2:30- 6:30 reception... but our ceremony was at the same location as the reception so things might be different for you.  Hope this is what you were looking for!
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• Options
    MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I pretty much did mine myself working backwards. Once we decided when and where we would do our reveal and photos, I figured out when we would need to leave the hotel to get to the reveal location, so I used that time to figure out when I needed to get dressed, and when I would need hair/makeup done, and then fit bridesmaids and moms in around that. Our photographer told us what time we should do our reveal, and our DJ and event coordinator at the Hyatt gave us suggested timing for the reception. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards