Texas-Houston

You kiss alot of frogs before finding prince charming...

Share your story about the worst frog and your first kiss w/ prince charming =)

Re: You kiss alot of frogs before finding prince charming...

• pinkypoo33pinkypoo33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always said the first guy I kiss will be the one I marry....and he is! 
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    worst: This air-headed frat boy who I dated for 2 weeks before. He was way too into HIMSELF and how pretty he thinks he is and what not. He was pretty eye candy for those two weeks but for my own sanity I had to step away and change my number. first kiss: I was at dinner with friends and he joined us. Afterwards he walked me to the car and after almost a month and half of me giving him the "friend hug" and "cheek" we finally had our first kiss =)
  • edited December 2011
    my memory is seriously horrid...but - im pretty sure my VERY first kiss with DH, was a good 10 yrs ago in his red '98 mustang gt. I'll have to ask him later and see if he remembers. But im almost positive it was...my worst kiss? probably at a party sophomore yr highschool...too. much. tongue. ew.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• edited December 2011
    worst: some gross boy during spring break one year. gross. Fi and I went out on five dates before he kissed me. I was starting to get worried, but it was a very sweet first kiss.
  • edited December 2011
    Worst: A boy I dated for like a month when I was a freshman in high school. It was all slober and toungue. I about wanted to vomit. I avoided kissing him at all cost. I didn't like his name either it was Dana and he had a weird last name. Best: Is the FI because well we just have the spark. I know it sounds cheesy but totally true. :)
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Can't remember a worst kiss. The first kiss with DH... was not romantic at all. We were just drunk! Great old liquid courage! 
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    worst...cant remember 1st with DH - he was my 2nd kiss, he said I sucked, lol! when we got back together a year later he said I had greatly improved. lol, i must have been a kissing whore during that year or something...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards