Ohio-Toledo

fustration with chair covers...need help!

So I found a good deal with a place in Monroe MI. I emailed them today to get an esitmation and got an email back saying they will not go to BG because its out of their services area. SO Now I need to find a place for chair covers. Only thing is I really liked them because they had brown chair covers and tiffany blue shashes. It was perfect. Im so upset right now. This place was 2 per chair cover. Girls I need some help with chair cover places that will travel to BG.

Re: fustration with chair covers...need help!

• lkclarklkclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    White, Cream or Black polyester chair covers will easily disguise unsightly banquet chairs. You are able to coordinate the look of your event by choosing from an extensive colorful variety of sashes. The classic white chair cover is always a wonderful choice at $3.25 per chair with a $40.00 set up fee for local events, $50.00 set up fee for Sandusky, Ann Arbor, and Defiance and $100.00 set up fee for Columbus, Cleveland, and Tiffin, sashes included. Do it yourself and rent white, cream, or black chair covers w/sash at $2.75 per chair. Sash swatches are available when requested. *** Note: Prices may vary from State to State. *** Our Policy •Please call us at 419-283-2000 or fax us at 419-843-9093. •Please visit our web site at www.idochaircovers2.com HTH!
  • HAMOHAMO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In my search best offer I found was to order online rental.. I had found http://www.linensupplier.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv? they offer $1.75/chair cover and $.50/sash.. they also have napkins, table covers, etc.
  • HAMOHAMO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    opps... just used this link and didn't take to rental page, it gave selling list... when u go to www.linensupplier.com just write "rental" in the search part and the list of options and pricing will come up... good luck!
  • richersrichers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ummmm vendors are not allowed to post on here LKCLARK!! I'm using All About Elegance out of Ann Arbor which isn't too far from Toledo, if you are interested in picking them up they only charge $1.75. It's worth a try! www.allaboutelegance.net
  • lkclarklkclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Richers, not a vendor. Just trying to help.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using All About Elegance too. I'm not sure how far she travels, but she's been really great so far, and even suggested that we bring the chair covers back ourself to cut down on the delivery fee. Maybe ask on the Detroit board, too. I know there are alot of chair cover places out that way. They might not be able to deliver that far, but if you're willing to set them up yourself, that might work.
  • edited December 2011
    I saw a post on here a few months back. I saw the people in Monroe and I also saw "I Do Chair Covers". She is on Alexis, I think. I read she will do any color, and if she doesn't have it, she will order it. She can tie them or you can. Her pricing was VERY reasonable. She will even teach you how. I hope this helps, as I have not called her yet myself.
  • edited December 2011
    Your Perfect Day rents out chair covers.  The price is $2.25 per cover & sash.  She will put them on and take them off for you!  Her email is yourperfectday1@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards