Getting in Shape
Options

Men's diet?

My FI is wanting to start dieting with me. He is trying to find a specific meal plan. He said he absolutely needs a laid out meal plan so that he can stick to it. We are having a hard time finding a meal plan that isnt going to cost us a ton on our grocery bill. We can't exactly buy steak and eat it 3 times a week lol. Does anyones FI or DH follow a diet plan? Any suggestions? TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Men's diet?

• Options
    My H just eats what I eat, 'cause that's what I cooked for dinner.  He'll normally have any extra portion though.Mind you, he doesn't really need to lose any weight.
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My FI lost 50 pounds really quick when I started dieting.  He pretty much just stopped eating junk food.  It helps that I'm the one who cooks so I always make the healthy version now.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure you can get a specific meal plan for the amount of calories he needs from your doctor. Mine handed me a 1400 calorie 2 week plan, if I wanted it. I opted for WW instead. But I also saw she had 1300 and 1200 calorie plans as well, designed to work you down to what you need.
  • Options
    FI usually eats pretty healthy dinners but I know one of the problems is he doesnt get home until 11pm because of school but he graduates in December (yay!). He also eats out every day on his lunch break and he eat food like double bacon cheeseburgers with large fries. Plus he never does anything active, and it doesnt help that he has a desk job. He is really wanting to lose weight for our wedding though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FI is pretty much on my diet because that's what I cook and then that's what the leftovers are (hello lunch!) Like pp, he usually eats more, and has vending machine snacks as well as all the free food that gets passed around at work, but it makes me feel good that I know he is getting at least on healthy meal a day with veggies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards